How many times have you said it’s time to compare more competitive auto insurance rates in Milwaukee, WI? Milwaukee buyers have a choice when searching for affordable Porsche Boxster insurance. You can either spend your time contacting agents trying to get quotes or use the internet to get rate quotes.
There are more efficient ways to buy auto insurance so we’re going to tell you the quickest way to get price quotes for a Porsche and find the lowest possible price from both online companies and Milwaukee agents.
Cheap Porsche insurance rate quotes in Milwaukee
The companies shown below are ready to provide quotes in Milwaukee, WI. If multiple providers are shown, it’s a good idea that you get rate quotes from several of them to get the most affordable price.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Boxster 2-Dr Convertible||$248||$500||$264||$16||$78||$1,106||$92|
|Boxster S 2-Dr Convertible||$246||$460||$196||$12||$58||$972||$81|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data assumes married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Wisconsin minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, multi-policy, claim-free, multi-vehicle, and safe-driver. Rate quotes do not factor in zip code location which can influence premiums noticeably.
Higher deductibles save money
The chart below illustrates how choosing a deductible and can impact Porsche Boxster yearly insurance costs for each age group. The rates are based on a single male driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, and no policy discounts are applied.
Age, gender, and Porsche Boxster insurance
The chart below illustrates the comparison of Porsche Boxster insurance rates for male and female drivers. The premiums are based on no accidents or driving violations, comp and collision included, $1,000 deductibles, drivers are single, and no additional discounts are factored in.
How You Can Control Porsche Boxster Insurance Rates
One of the most helpful ways to save on auto insurance is to to have a grasp of a few of the rating criteria that help calculate the price you pay for auto insurance. If you know what positively or negatively impacts your premiums, this allows you to make educated decisions that may reward you with lower rates.
- Age of drivers – Drivers with little experience are proven to be inattentive and easily distracted with other occupants in the car therefore auto insurance rates are much higher. Older insureds tend to be more responsible, file fewer claims, and usually have better credit.
- Your gender affects rates – Over the last 50 years, statistics have shown women are more cautious behind the wheel. However, don’t assume that women are better drivers. Females and males have fender benders in similar percentages, but guys have costlier accidents. Not only are claims higher, but men get higher numbers of serious violations like DUI and reckless driving. Male teenagers are the most expensive to insure and are penalized with high auto insurance rates.
- Don’t get traffic citations – Careful drivers pay less for auto insurance than their less careful counterparts. Getting just one chargeable violation can boost insurance rates to the point where it’s not affordable. Drivers who get license-revoking citations such as DWI, reckless driving or hit and run convictions are required to file a proof of financial responsibility form (SR-22) with their state motor vehicle department in order to prevent a license revocation.
- Avoid auto insurance policy lapses – Driving without insurance is a big no-no and as a result your rates will increase for letting your insurance expire. Not only will you pay more, failure to provide proof of insurance could result in fines or a revoked license.
- You might want pay the inexpensive insurance claims yourself – Insurance companies in Wisconsin award the best rates to policyholders who are not frequent claim filers. If you file claims often, you can look forward to either a policy non-renewal or much higher rates. Auto insurance is intended to be relied upon for larger claims.
- Occupation stress can make you pay more – Did you know your career choice can influence rates? Occupations like real estate brokers, business owners and financial analysts generally have the highest average rates in part from stressful work requirements and long work hours. On the other hand, occupations like actors, students and the unemployed pay lower than average rates.
- Cars with good safety ratings lower auto insurance rates – Safe vehicles tend to have better insurance rates. Safer cars result in less severe injuries and any reduction in injury severity translates into savings for insurance companies and cheaper rates on your policy.
- Loss statistics for a Porsche Boxster – Car insurance companies analyze claim trends for every vehicle to determine a rate that will be profitable for them. Vehicles that have higher loss trends will have higher premium rates.
The next table shows the compiled insurance loss statistics for Porsche Boxster vehicles. For each coverage category, the statistical loss for all vehicles, regardless of make or model, is considered to be 100. Percentage values below 100 are indicative of better than average losses, while values that are above 100 indicate a higher chance of having a claim or statistically larger claims.
Porsche Boxster Insurance Loss Statistics
Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Porsche Boxster Convertible 135 47 121 31
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Statistics from IIHS.org for 2013-2015 Model Years
Lower your auto insurance rates with discounts
Some insurance providers don’t list every discount in an easy-to-find place, so we break down a few of the more well known in addition to some of the lesser obvious credits available to lower your premiums when you buy Milwaukee car insurance online.
- No Claims – Insureds with no claims or accidents have much lower rates when compared to drivers with a long claim history.
- Full Payment Discount – If you pay your bill all at once instead of making monthly payments you can avoid the installment charge.
- Bundled Policy Discount – If you combine your homeowners and auto policies with one insurance company they may give you a discount of 10% to 20% off each policy.
- Early Renewal Discounts – A few larger companies offer discounts for switching companies early. This discount can save up to 10%.
- Safety Restraint Discount – Forcing all vehicle occupants to wear their seat belts can save up to 15% off the personal injury premium cost.
Just know that most credits do not apply to your bottom line cost. A few only apply to specific coverage prices like comprehensive or collision. Just because it seems like all those discounts means the company will pay you, you aren’t that lucky.
A few companies who may offer most of these discounts may include but are not limited to:
Before buying, ask each insurance company to apply every possible discount. A few discounts might not be offered on policies in Milwaukee. To choose companies with discount auto insurance rates in Milwaukee, click here.
Do I need an insurance agency?
Many people just prefer to have an agent’s advice and that is a personal choice. Most agents can help determine the best coverages and will help you if you have claims. A good thing about price shopping on the web is the fact that you can find cheap rate quotes but also keep your business local. Supporting local insurance agencies is especially important in Milwaukee.
For easy comparison, once you complete this short form, your insurance coverage information is transmitted to local insurance agents who can give free rate quotes for your insurance coverage. There is no need to even leave your home as quotes are delivered immediately to you. If you wish to get a comparison quote from a particular provider, you can always go to their quote page and complete a quote there.
If you want to use a local Milwaukee insurance agency, you must know there are a couple types of agencies and how they differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Insurance agencies in Milwaukee are classified as either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for. Both types of agents can do a good job, but it’s important to know the differences because it can impact your selection of an agent.
Independent Insurance Agents
Independent agencies are not employed by one company and that allows them to write policies with multiple insurance companies and get you the best rates possible. If they find a lower price, they simply move the coverage in-house without you having to go to a different agency. When shopping rates, we highly recommend that you get some free quotes from a couple of independent agencies in order to have the best price comparison. Many can place coverage with companies that do not advertise much that can offer cheaper rates than bigger companies.
Shown below are independent agencies in Milwaukee who can help you get price quotes.
- Santiago Insurance Agency
828 W Historic Mitchell St – Milwaukee, WI 53204 – (414) 727-8284 – View Map
- Kirchen Insurance
2255 W Good Hope Rd – Milwaukee, WI 53209 – (414) 352-5750 – View Map
- Frank Marchan Insurance Agency, LLC
3931 S Howell Ave – Milwaukee, WI 53207 – (414) 755-4999 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Agents in the exclusive channel normally can only provide a single company’s rates like AAA, Allstate, and State Farm. They generally cannot compare other company’s rates so you need to shop around if the rates are high. Exclusive agents receive extensive training in insurance sales and that can be a competitive advantage. A lot of people buy insurance from these agents partially due to the brand name and solid financial strength.
Below are exclusive insurance agencies in Milwaukee that can give you price quotes.
- Len Cratic Jr – State Farm Insurance Agent
10721 W Capitol Dr #127 – Milwaukee, WI 53222 – (414) 527-4288 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Alex Ferreira
3436 South 13th Street – Milwaukee, WI 53215 – (414) 672-2000 – View Map
- American Family Insurance – Arthur Olszewski Agency Inc.
7400 W Brown Deer Rd – Milwaukee, WI 53223 – (414) 355-5533 – View Map
Finding the right car insurance agent should include more criteria than just the premium amount. The questions below may impact your decision as well.
- Which companies can they place coverage with?
- Do clients work directly with the agent or are most inquiries handled by a CSR?
- Do the coverages you’re quoting properly cover your vehicle?
- Will your rates increase after a single accident?
- Can they help ensure a fair claim settlement?
- What company holds the largest book of business for them?
Shop around and save
People change insurance companies for many reasons like lack of trust in their agent, questionable increases in premium, poor customer service or being labeled a high risk driver. It doesn’t matter why you want to switch choosing a new insurance company is actually quite simple.
When getting Milwaukee car insurance quotes online, it’s very important that you do not skimp on coverage in order to save money. There are too many instances where someone sacrificed liability coverage limits only to regret that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. Your goal should be to buy enough coverage for the lowest price while still protecting your assets.
Cheap Porsche Boxster insurance in Milwaukee can be purchased from both online companies as well as from independent agents in Milwaukee, and you need to price shop both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. A few companies may not provide internet price quotes and many times these regional carriers provide coverage only through local independent agencies.
- Older Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Much are Car Insurance Quotes for a Toyota Camry in Milwaukee? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for a Nissan Altima in Milwaukee? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for Hybrid Vehicles in Milwaukee? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Milwaukee Car Insurance for Drivers Requiring a SR22? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Good Students in Milwaukee? (FAQ)
- What if I Can’t Find Coverage? (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Does Hitting a Deer Impact Insurance Rates? (Allstate)
- Information for Teen Drivers (GEICO)