Have you finally had enough of not being able to afford to buy insurance? Your situation is no different than many other people in Wisconsin.
A recent insurance study revealed that a large majority of drivers kept their policy with the same company for more than four years, and nearly 40% of drivers have never compared rates from other carriers. Wisconsin insurance shoppers can save hundreds of dollars each year, but they don’t want to take the time to find affordable rates by getting comparison quotes. Numerous insurers battle for your business, and it can be difficult to compare rates and uncover the absolute lowest price on Lincoln MKT insurance in Milwaukee.
If you have a policy now or want to find a cheaper company, you can use these tips to buy cheaper insurance and possibly find even better coverage. Finding affordable insurance coverage in Milwaukee can be made easier if you know where to look. Shoppers just have to understand the best way to find the lowest price from many different companies online.
Getting a cheaper price on insurance can be relatively painless. Drivers just need to spend a few minutes on the computer to compare rates to see which company has the cheapest Lincoln MKT rate quotes.
It’s so easy to compare quotes online that it makes it obsolete to spend time driving to insurance agencies in your area. The internet eliminates this option unless you’re the type of person who wants the professional abilities that you can only get from talking to an agent. If you prefer, some companies allow you to comparison shop online but still have the advice of a local agent.
The companies shown below can provide price comparisons in Milwaukee, WI. If multiple companies are shown, we suggest you click on several of them to find the most affordable car insurance rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|MKT 3.7 2WD||$132||$250||$338||$20||$102||$842||$70|
|MKT 3.7 AWD||$152||$256||$260||$16||$78||$762||$64|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data rating is based on married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Wisconsin minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, claim-free, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, and homeowner. Prices do not factor in specific Milwaukee garaging location which can revise prices greatly.
Car insurance rates based on gender
The chart below shows the comparison of Lincoln MKT insurance prices for male and female drivers. The costs are based on no accidents, no driving violations, comprehensive and collision coverage, $250 deductibles, single marital status, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Take policy discounts and save on Lincoln MKT insurance in Milwaukee
Some providers don’t list the complete list of policy discounts in a way that’s easy to find, so we break down some of the best known and the harder-to-find credits that may apply to you. If you check and find you aren’t receiving every discount possible, you could be saving more on your insurance.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Cars, trucks, and SUVs with anti-theft systems are stolen less frequently and will qualify for a discount on a Milwaukee auto insurance quote.
- One Accident Forgiven – This one is not really a discount per se, but certain companies allow you one accident without raising rates as long as you don’t have any claims for a set time period.
- Discount for Life Insurance – If the company offers life insurance, you could get better premium rates if you take out life insurance.
- Multi-car Discount – Buying a policy with multiple cars on a single policy can reduce rates for all insured vehicles.
- Distant Student – College-age children living away from Milwaukee attending college and do not have a car can receive lower rates.
- Auto/Home Discount – If you can bundle your auto and homeowners insurance with the same company they may give you a discount of approximately 10% to 15%.
- Paperwork-free – Many companies give back up to $50 just for signing your application over the internet.
- Discounts for Seat Belt Usage – Requiring all passengers to buckle up before driving can save up to 15% off the medical payments premium.
- Save with a New Car – Buying a new car model may earn a small discount because new model year vehicles keep occupants safer.
Policy discounts save money, but most credits do not apply to the entire policy premium. Most only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like collision or personal injury protection. Despite the fact that it seems like all those discounts means the company will pay you, it doesn’t quite work that way. Any amount of discount will definitely reduce your overall bill.
To see insurance companies with the best Lincoln MKT insurance discounts in Milwaukee in Wisconsin, follow this link.
Auto insurance protects more than just your car
Even though it can be expensive, insuring your vehicle serves an important purpose.
- The majority of states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means the state requires a specific minimum amount of liability coverage in order to drive the car legally. In Wisconsin these limits are 25/50/10 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your vehicle, it’s most likely the lender will require you to have physical damage coverage to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If you let the policy lapse, the bank may buy a policy for your Lincoln at a much higher premium rate and require you to pay for the expensive policy.
- Auto insurance protects not only your Lincoln but also your financial assets. It will also cover hospital and medical expenses that are the result of an accident. Liability insurance, one of your policy coverages, will also pay attorney fees if someone files suit against you as the result of an accident. If you have damage to your Lincoln as the result of the weather or an accident, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to have it repaired.
The benefits of buying auto insurance definitely exceed the cost, particularly if you ever have a claim. On average, a vehicle owner in Milwaukee is currently overpaying as much as $810 a year so you should quote your policy with other companies at least once a year to save money.
Local agents and auto insurance
A small number of people would prefer to talk to a local agent and that can be a smart move Agents can make sure you are properly covered and will help you if you have claims. One of the benefits of getting free rate quotes online is that drivers can save money and get the best rates and still have a local agent. Buying insurance from local agencies is important particularly in Milwaukee.
Upon completion of this quick form, your insurance coverage information is submitted to companies in Milwaukee that provide free Milwaukee auto insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. You don’t have to contact any agents because quoted prices will be sent directly to you. If you have a need to compare prices from a specific auto insurance provider, don’t hesitate to jump over to their website and submit a quote form there.
If you want to buy auto insurance from local Milwaukee agents, it can be helpful to understand the types of insurance agents and how they differ in how they quote coverages. Auto insurance agencies can be classified as either independent or exclusive. Either can sell auto insurance policies, but it’s good to learn the difference between them because it can factor into the kind of agent you use.
Independent Insurance Agents
Independent agents often have affiliation with several companies so as a result can place your coverage through many different auto insurance companies and potentially find a lower price. To move your coverage to a new company, an independent agent can move your coverage and the insured can keep the same agent. When comparing rates, you definitely need to get insurance quotes from independent agents so that you have a good selection of quotes to compare.
Below is a partial list of independent agents in Milwaukee that may be able to give free price quotes.
12344 W Layton Ave – Milwaukee, WI 53228 – (414) 235-3561 – View Map
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agencies
These agents can only provide one company’s prices and examples are Farmers Insurance, State Farm, or Allstate. Exclusive agencies are unable to provide rate quotes from other companies so they really need to provide good service. They receive extensive training on sales techniques which helps them sell on service rather than price.
Listed below are exclusive insurance agencies in Milwaukee that are able to give price quote information.
American Family Insurance – James W Eve Agency LLC
6917 W Oklahoma Ave – Milwaukee, WI 53219 – (414) 546-2100 – View Map
Selecting an insurance agency needs to be determined by more than just a cheap price quote. Agents should be asked these questions:
- Is the coverage adequate for your vehicle?
- Will the agent or a CSR service your policy?
- How does the company pay claims for a total loss?
- Do they regularly work with personal auto policies in Milwaukee?
- Will they make sure you get an adequate claim settlement?
- Is there a 24/7 contact number?
Once you have received satisfactory answers to your questions in addition to an acceptable price estimate, you may have found an insurance agency that is a good match to properly insure your vehicles.