I really doubt anyone gets a kick out of paying for insurance, in particular when they could get a better deal.
It’s astonishing, but 70% of consumers have been with the same company for at least the last four years, and approximately 38% of consumers have never compared rates from other carriers. Milwaukee drivers can cut their rates by nearly 30% a year, but they don’t know the actual amount they would save if they switched to a more affordable policy.
With consumers having so many insurance companies to choose from that have lower-cost insurance for a Mazda RX-8 in Milwaukee, it’s difficult to choose the most affordable insurance provider.
Affordable companies for Mazda RX-8 insurance
The car insurance companies shown below can provide comparison quotes in Wisconsin. If several companies are displayed, we recommend you click on several of them in order to find the lowest rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|RX-8 Sport 4-Dr Coupe||$142||$242||$220||$14||$66||$684||$57|
|RX-8 Grand Touring 4-Dr Coupe||$214||$458||$298||$18||$90||$1,078||$90|
|RX-8 R3 4-Dr Coupe||$238||$548||$298||$18||$90||$1,192||$99|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data assumes single female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Wisconsin minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, multi-policy, safe-driver, claim-free, and multi-vehicle. Premium amounts do not factor in the specific area where the vehicle is garaged which can raise or lower prices significantly.
Comparison of car insurance rates by gender
The chart below compares Mazda RX-8 auto insurance rates for male and female drivers. The rates are based on no accidents or driving violations, full coverage, $1,000 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are applied.
Mazda RX-8 liability rates compared to full coverage
The illustration below shows the difference between Mazda RX-8 premium costs with full physical damage coverage compared to only buying liability only. Data assumes no claims, a clean driving record, $1,000 deductibles, single female driver, and no discounts are factored in.
Should you buy full coverage or liability only?
There is no written rule for dropping physical damage insurance, but there is a general guideline you can use. If the yearly cost of full coverage is 10% or more of the replacement cost of your vehicle minus the policy deductible, then it could be time to drop full coverage.
For example, let’s pretend your Mazda RX-8 replacement value is $5,000 and you have $1,000 deductibles. If your vehicle is damaged in an accident, the most your company would pay you is $4,000 after the deductible is paid. If it’s costing in excess of $400 annually to have full coverage, then it might be time to consider dropping full coverage.
There are some conditions where dropping physical damage coverage is not advised. If you still have a lienholder on your title, you are required to maintain full coverage in order to prevent your loan from defaulting. Also, if your savings is not enough to buy a different vehicle if your current one is damaged, you should keep full coverage.
Impact of citations and accidents on Milwaukee insurance rates
The chart below illustrates how violations and at-fault claims can influence Mazda RX-8 auto insurance rates for each different age category. The prices are based on a single male driver, full physical damage coverage, $100 deductibles, and no other discounts are factored in.
The Mazda RX-8 Insurance Rate Equation
Many factors are part of the calculation when quoting car insurance. Most are fairly basic like an MVR report, although some other factors are less obvious like where you live or your financial responsibility. The best way to find cheaper car insurance is to take a look at a few of the rating criteria that go into determining car insurance rates. When consumers understand what determines premiums, this empowers consumers to make smart changes that can help you get cheaper rates.
The factors shown below are a partial list of the pieces car insurance companies consider when setting your rate level.
- Costs go up with performance – The performance level of the car or truck you need to insure makes a big difference in how high your rates are. Due to the fact that the Mazda RX-8 is considered a sports car, insuring your vehicle will cost much more compared to average rates in Milwaukee. Economy passenger cars receive the most favorable rates, but your final cost has many other factors.
- A good credit rating can save money – Having a good credit score will be a significant factor in determining what you pay for car insurance. Therefore, if your credit score is lower than you’d like, you could save money insuring your Mazda RX-8 by spending a little time repairing your credit. Drivers with excellent credit scores tend to be better risks to insure than those with worse credit.
- Lower prices for being claim-free – If you file claims often, don’t be surprised to see either a policy non-renewal or much higher rates. Companies in Wisconsin provide the lowest premiums to drivers who are claim-free. Auto insurance is intended for major claims that would cause financial hardship.
- Gals pay lower premiums – The statistics show females are less aggressive when driving. This data doesn’t prove that women are better drivers. Women and men get in accidents in similar numbers, but the male of the species cause more damage and cost insurance companies more money. Not only are claims higher, but men get higher numbers of serious violations such as DWI and reckless driving.
- Good drivers have lower rates – A bad driving record influences premium rates substantially. Only having one chargeable violation can boost insurance rates forty percent or more. Careful drivers receive lower rates as compared to those with violations. People who have dangerous citations like DUI or willful reckless driving may find that they have to to maintain a SR-22 with their state’s licensing department in order to prevent a license revocation.
- Rates can drop if you have more than one policy – Most larger insurers apply better rates to policyholders that buy multiple policies, otherwise known as a multi-policy discount. Even with this discount, you may still want to compare other Milwaukee RX-8 insurance rates to ensure the best deal. Consumers may find better rates by buying from different companies
- Experienced drivers pay less – Youthful drivers in Wisconsin are statistically shown to be careless and easily distracted behind the wheel and because of this, their car insurance rates are much higher. Having to add a teen driver onto your car insurance can be quite pricey. Older insureds tend to be more responsible, are lower risk to insure, and receive fewer citations.
Milwaukee insurance discounts for a Mazda RX-8
Auto insurance is not inexpensive, but there may be some discounts that you may not know about. Some trigger automatically when you purchase, but lesser-known reductions have to be specially asked for prior to getting the savings.
- Discounts for Government Workers – Employees or retirees of the government can save as much as 8% depending on your company.
- Defensive Driver Discounts – Passing a defensive driver course is a good idea and can lower rates if your company offers it.
- Driver’s Education for Students – Have your child successfully complete driver’s ed class as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
- Service Members Pay Less – Having a deployed family member may lower your auto insurance rates slightly.
- Good Students Pay Less – Excelling in school may save as much as 25% on a Milwaukee auto insurance quote. The good student discount can last up until you turn 25.
- Mature Driver Discount – Mature drivers may receive reduced rates.
- Professional Memberships – Being in a professional or civic organization can get you a small discount on your policy.
- Paperwork-free – Many auto insurance companies will give a small break for buying a policy and signing up on your computer.
Please keep in mind that most discount credits are not given to the entire cost. Most cut specific coverage prices like liability, collision or medical payments. Just because you may think all the discounts add up to a free policy, auto insurance companies aren’t that generous.
To locate auto insurance companies that offer multiple discounts in Wisconsin, click here.
Do I need an insurance agent?
Certain consumers still prefer to buy from a local agent and that is a smart decision One of the best bonuses of getting online price quotes is you can get lower rates and still buy from a local agent. Buying insurance from local agents is important particularly in Milwaukee.
Upon completion of this simple form, your insurance data gets sent to companies in Milwaukee that can give you free Milwaukee auto insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. There is no reason to find an agent because prices are sent to your email. You can find the lowest rates AND an agent nearby. If you want to compare prices from a specific auto insurance provider, just visit that company’s website and give them your coverage information.
If you are wanting to find a local Milwaukee insurance agency, it’s important to understand the different agency structures and how they are distinctly different. Milwaukee agents may be either independent agents or exclusive agents.
Independent Auto Insurance Agents (or Brokers)
These type of agents are not employed by any specific company so they can quote policies with an assortment of companies and find you the best rates. If they quote lower rates, an independent agent can move your coverage and you stay with the same agent.
If you are comparing rate quotes, we recommend you get insurance quotes from at a minimum one independent agency in order to compare the most rates.
Featured below are independent insurance agents in Milwaukee who may be able to give you free auto insurance rate quotes.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents of this type can only provide one company’s prices like State Farm, AAA, and Liberty Mutual. These agents are unable to shop your coverage around so keep that in mind. Exclusive agencies are trained well on their products and sales techniques which aids in selling service over price.
Below is a list of exclusive agents in Milwaukee that can give you rate quotes.
American Family Insurance – James W Eve Agency LLC
6917 W Oklahoma Ave – Milwaukee, WI 53219 – (414) 546-2100 – View Map
Choosing the best auto insurance agent is decision based upon more than just the bottom line cost. These are some questions you should get answers to.
- Do clients work directly with the agent or are most inquiries handled by a CSR?
- How long have they been in business?
- What companies can they write with?
- Do they have a Better Business Bureau rating in Milwaukee?
- Is the coverage adequate for your vehicle?
- Do they assist clients in filing claims?
How to know if you need help
Always remember that when buying coverage online or from an agent for your personal vehicles, there isn’t really a perfect coverage plan. Every insured’s situation is different.
These are some specific questions might help in determining whether or not you might need professional guidance.
- How much will a speeding ticket raise my rates?
- What is an SR-22 filing?
- Can I cancel at any time?
- I have good health insurance, so how much medical payments coverage do I need?
- Where can I find DUI or SR-22 insurance?
- Do I need medical payments coverage since I have good health insurance?
- How high should my uninsured/underinsured coverage be in Wisconsin?
- Does insurance cover damages from a DUI accident?
- What is the difference between comprehensive and collision coverage?
If you can’t answer these questions but a few of them apply then you might want to talk to a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, fill out this quick form.
Persistence is the key to affordable rates
Cost effective Mazda RX-8 insurance is available online as well as from insurance agents, and you should compare rates from both to get a complete price analysis. Some insurance companies do not provide rate quotes online and usually these regional carriers only sell through independent insurance agents.
When getting Milwaukee auto insurance quotes online, do not reduce needed coverages to save money. There are too many instances where an accident victim reduced full coverage only to regret at claim time that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. Your goal is to find the BEST coverage for the lowest price, but do not skimp to save money.
Throughout this article, we presented a lot of ways to shop for Mazda RX-8 insurance online. It’s most important to understand that the more quotes you get, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. You may even find the most savings is with some of the lesser-known companies.