How many years has it been since you compared low-cost Land Rover LR2 insurance in Milwaukee? If you are new to online car insurance, you can be overwhelmed by the sheer number insurance agents and companies selling insurance in Milwaukee.
A recent car insurance study discovered that over 70% of consumers have purchased from the same company for more than four years, and nearly half have never even compared rates from other companies. Drivers in Milwaukee could save up to 30% every year, but they assume it’s a waste of time to compare rate quotes.
The quickest way to get policy rate comparisons for Land Rover LR2 insurance in Milwaukee is to know the fact all the major auto insurance companies participate in a system to quote your coverage. The only thing you need to do is provide details like types of safety features, if you have an active license, how much school you completed, and your occupation. The data is instantly provided to insurance companies and you receive quotes almost instantly.
To compare rates for your Land Rover LR2 now, click here and find out if lower rates are available in Milwaukee.
The providers in the list below provide quotes in Wisconsin. If multiple companies are shown, we suggest you visit several of them in order to find the lowest rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|LR2 HSE Luxury||$214||$412||$242||$14||$72||$954||$80|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Cost estimates assume married female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Wisconsin minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, homeowner, claim-free, multi-vehicle, and safe-driver. Price estimates do not factor in specific garaging location which can influence coverage rates significantly.
Comparison of car insurance rates by gender
The example below compares Land Rover LR2 insurance costs for male and female drivers. The premiums assume no claims, a clean driving record, full coverage, $500 deductibles, drivers are single, and no other discounts are factored in.
Lower-cost Land Rover LR2 insurance quotes in Milwaukee
Companies offering auto insurance don’t always list the entire discount list very well, so the below list has a few of the more common in addition to some of the lesser obvious savings tricks you should be using when you buy Milwaukee car insurance online.
- Switch and Save Discount – Some insurance companies give discounts for buying a new policy prior to the expiration date on your current LR2 insurance policy. This discount can save up to 10%.
- Professional Memberships – Participating in a civic or occupational organization in Milwaukee is a good way to get lower rates on your next renewal.
- Braking Control Discount – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles prevent accidents so you can save 10 percent or more.
- Homeowners Savings – Owning your own home or condo can save you money because of the fact that having a home is proof that your finances are in order.
- Seat Belts Save more than Lives – Requiring all passengers to buckle their seat belts could cut 10% or more off PIP or medical payments premium.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Fewer annual miles on your Land Rover may allow you to get cheaper insurance rates.
A little note about advertised discounts, most discount credits are not given to your bottom line cost. Most only apply to individual premiums such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. So when the math indicates it’s possible to get free car insurance, it just doesn’t work that way.
The best insurance companies and their possible discounts are detailed below.
- GEICO has discounts for membership and employees, military active duty, multi-vehicle, air bags, and federal employee.
- Auto-Owners Insurance has savings for student away at school, multiple vehicles, air bags, safe driver, and mature driver.
- American Family offers discounts including TimeAway discount, accident-free, bundled insurance, good student, air bags, and mySafetyValet.
- Esurance offers discounts for multi-car, good student, Pac-12 alumni, online quote, online shopper, anti-lock brakes, and Switch & Save.
- Progressive includes discounts for online quote discount, multi-vehicle, good student, multi-policy, online signing, and continuous coverage.
- State Farm may have discounts that include good student, good driver, accident-free, Drive Safe & Save, and driver’s education.
- AAA discounts include good student, good driver, AAA membership discount, multi-policy, education and occupation, and anti-theft.
It’s a good idea to ask all the companies the best way to save money. Some discounts listed above might not be offered on policies in Milwaukee. To see insurance companies with significant discounts in Milwaukee, click this link.
Three reasons to insure your Land Rover LR2
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Land Rover LR2 in Milwaukee, paying for car insurance serves an important purpose.
First, almost all states have mandatory insurance requirements which means you are required to carry a minimum amount of liability coverage if you want to drive legally. In Wisconsin these limits are 25/50/10 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
Second, if you have a loan on your Land Rover LR2, more than likely the lender will stipulate that you have full coverage to guarantee loan repayment. If coverage lapses or is canceled, the lender will be forced to insure your Land Rover at a significantly higher premium and make you pay the higher price.
Third, car insurance protects your Land Rover and your assets. It will also pay for medical bills for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, will also pay attorney fees if someone files suit against you as the result of an accident. If your vehicle suffers damage from an accident or hail, comprehensive and collision coverage will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of insuring your LR2 are definitely more than the cost, particularly for liability claims. According to a 2015 survey, the average American driver overpays as much as $700 annually so compare rate quotes at every policy renewal to ensure rates are competitive.
Buying car insurance from Milwaukee car insurance agents
A small number of people just prefer to talk to an insurance agent and that is just fine! A good thing about comparing rate quotes online is that you can find lower rates but still work with a licensed agent. Buying from and supporting neighborhood insurance agencies is still important in Milwaukee.
To find an agent, once you fill out this simple form, the quote information is transmitted to local insurance agents in Milwaukee that can give you free Milwaukee car insurance quotes for your car insurance coverage. You won’t even need to leave your house due to the fact that quote results will go immediately to you. It’s the lowest rates AND a local agent. If you want to get a comparison quote from a particular provider, feel free to jump over to their website to submit a rate quote request.
Exclusive and independent Milwaukee car insurance agents
If you are wanting to find a local Milwaukee insurance agent, it helps to know the two types of insurance agents and how they are slightly different. Car insurance agencies are categorized either independent or exclusive.
Independent Car Insurance Agents
Agents that choose to be independent are not limited to a single company and that is an advantage because they can write policies amongst many companies depending on which coverage is best. If your agent finds better pricing, your agent can just switch to a different company which makes it simple for you. When comparison shopping, it’s recommended you check rates from at a minimum one independent agency to have the most options to choose from. Many write coverage with companies you’ve never heard of who may have lower rates.
Shown below is a small list of independent agencies in Milwaukee that may be able to provide cheap rate quotes.
- Butzer Insurance Agency
7311 W Burleigh St – Milwaukee, WI 53210 – (414) 445-9585 – View Map
- See Insurance Agency LLC
7817 W Brown Deer Rd – Milwaukee, WI 53223 – (414) 355-5433 – View Map
- Wesley Insurance
5600 W Center St – Milwaukee, WI 53210 – (414) 873-4500 – View Map
Exclusive agents normally can only provide a single company’s rates like Farmers Insurance and State Farm. These agents are not able to shop your coverage around so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. Exclusive insurance agents are usually quite knowledgeable on their products and sales techniques which helps them sell on service rather than price. Some consumers prefer to buy insurance from these agents mainly due to the brand name rather than low price.
The following is a short list of exclusive agents in Milwaukee that can give you comparison quotes.
- American Family Insurance – Joseph Setum Jr
3457 S Kinnickinnic Ave – Milwaukee, WI 53207 – (414) 769-0701 – View Map
- Len Cratic Jr – State Farm Insurance Agent
10721 W Capitol Dr #127 – Milwaukee, WI 53222 – (414) 527-4288 – View Map
- American Family Insurance – Adam Altis
6015 W Forest Home Ave – Milwaukee, WI 53220 – (414) 321-9944 – View Map
Choosing an auto insurance agent shouldn’t rely on just the premium amount. Here are some questions you should ask.
- Are they giving you every discount you deserve?
- Do they feel the quoted coverages are adequate?
- Can you choose the body shop in case repairs are needed?
- Do they offer accident forgiveness?
- Will the company cover a rental car if your car is getting fixed?
- If your car is totalled, how to they determine the replacement cost?