How long has it been since you sat down and looked for cheaper Subaru Outback insurance in Milwaukee? Finding cheaper insurance for a Subaru Outback in Wisconsin can normally be a lot of work, but you can follow these tips to make it easier.
There is a right way and a wrong way to compare car insurance rates and we’ll show you the proper way to quote coverages for a Subaru and obtain the lowest possible price.
Statistics show that almost 70% of insureds kept their policy with the same company for at least four years, and almost 40% of drivers have never shopped around. With the average car insurance premium being $1,340, Wisconsin drivers could save roughly 30% every year by just comparing quotes, but they don’t want to take the time to compare rates and save money.
The most recommended method to get rate comparisons for Subaru Outback insurance in Milwaukee is to know all the major auto insurance companies participate in online systems to give you rate quotes. The only thing you need to do is provide a small amount of information including how much school you completed, any included safety features, your job, and how your vehicles are used. That information is automatically sent to multiple different insurance companies and they return quotes instantly.
To start a quote now, click here and enter your coverage details.
The companies shown below provide comparison quotes in Milwaukee, WI. If the list has multiple companies, we suggest you compare several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Outback 2.5I Premium||$96||$156||$216||$12||$64||$544||$45|
|Outback 2.5I Limited||$158||$236||$234||$14||$70||$712||$59|
|Outback 3.6R Premium||$204||$328||$236||$14||$70||$852||$71|
|Outback 3.6R Limited||$142||$242||$220||$14||$66||$684||$57|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Price data assumes married male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Wisconsin minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, multi-vehicle, homeowner, claim-free, and safe-driver. Rates do not factor in specific garaging location which can alter auto insurance rates greatly.
Policy deductible comparison
The illustration below shows how different deductible levels and can increase or decrease Subaru Outback insurance prices for different age groups. The data is based on a single female driver, full coverage, and no policy discounts are applied.
Irresponsible driving raises your rates
The example below demonstrates how citations and at-fault accidents can influence Subaru Outback insurance rates for each age group. The information is based on a single female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, $1,000 deductibles, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Check for these discounts on Subaru Outback insurance in Milwaukee
Car insurance is not cheap, but you may qualify for discounts that can dramatically reduce your bill. Certain credits will be shown when you quote, but some need to be manually applied prior to getting the savings. If you aren’t receiving every discount possible, you could be paying more than you need to.
- Professional Organizations – Having an affiliation with qualifying employment or professional organizations could earn you a nice discount on your next auto insurance statement.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Cars, trucks, and SUVs with ABS and/or traction control are safer to drive and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Discount for New Cars – Insuring a new Outback can cost up to 25% less since newer models are generally safer.
- Early Payment Discounts – By paying your entire bill at once rather than paying in monthly installments you may reduce your total bill.
- Driver’s Ed – Teen drivers should enroll in driver’s education as it can save substantially.
- Multiple Cars – Purchasing coverage when you have multiple vehicles on the same auto insurance policy can reduce the rates for all insured vehicles.
- No Accidents – Good drivers with no accidents can earn big discounts when compared with drivers who are more careless.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Vehicles equipped with tracking devices and advanced anti-theft systems prevent vehicle theft and will qualify for a discount on a Milwaukee car insurance quote.
A quick disclaimer, most of the big mark downs will not be given to the whole policy. A few only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as medical payments or collision. If you do the math and it seems like all the discounts add up to a free policy, it’s just not the way it works. Any amount of discount will reduce the amount you pay for coverage.
Some companies that may include some of the discounts shown above include:
If you need lower rates, check with each company what discounts are available to you. Depending on the company, some discounts may not apply to policies in Milwaukee. If you would like to view auto insurance companies that offer the discounts shown above in Wisconsin, follow this link.
Here’s why car insurance is not optional
Despite the fact that car insurance is not cheap in Milwaukee, buying car insurance is mandatory in Wisconsin but it also protects more than you think.
- Almost all states have mandatory insurance requirements which means it is punishable by state law to not carry specific minimum amounts of liability in order to get the vehicle licensed. In Wisconsin these limits are 25/50/10 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you took out a loan on your Outback, most banks will require you to buy insurance to guarantee loan repayment. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the bank will be required to insure your Subaru at a more expensive rate and require you to reimburse them for the much more expensive policy.
- Insurance protects both your assets and your Subaru. It will also provide coverage for hospital and medical expenses that are the result of an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, will also pay attorney fees if you are sued as the result of an accident. If your Subaru gets damaged, collision and comprehensive (also known as other-than-collision) coverage will pay to have it repaired.
The benefits of having insurance outweigh the cost, especially if you ever need it. But the average driver in Wisconsin overpays as much as $865 each year so you should quote and compare rates at every renewal to make sure the price is not too high.
Insurance agents near you
Some people just prefer to talk to an insurance agent and that is just fine! Insurance agents are highly skilled in risk management and help you file claims. One of the benefits of comparing insurance prices online is that you can obtain the lowest rates and still have a local agent. And providing support for local insurance agencies is important especially in Milwaukee.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this simple form, your coverage information is immediately sent to local insurance agents who will give you bids for your car insurance coverage. You never need to search for an agent since rate quotes are delivered to the email address you provide. If you wish to compare prices from a particular provider, just go to their quote page and fill out their quote form.
Below are Milwaukee insurers that may be able to provide rate quotes for Subaru Outback insurance in Milwaukee.
- Robertson Ryan and Associates, Inc
330 E Kilbourn Ave #650 – Milwaukee, WI 53202 – (414) 271-3575 – View Map
- American Family Insurance – Lamar E. Dismuke
8201 W Capitol Dr – Milwaukee, WI 53222 – (414) 527-1925 – View Map
- Mark Bojarski – State Farm Insurance Agent
4724 W Forest Home Ave – Milwaukee, WI 53219 – (414) 545-6820 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Mark Stanley
3525 S 68th St – Milwaukee, WI 53220 – (414) 321-3700 – View Map
Choosing the best company requires more thought than just a cheap price. Any agent in Milwaukee should have no problem answering these questions:
- Are they actively involved in the community?
- Do they feel the quoted coverages are adequate?
- Are they giving you every discount you deserve?
- Does the agent help file claims?
- If you have an accident, will your rates go up?