Have you had enough of paying out the nose to insure your Chevy every month? You are in the same boat as many other Wisconsin consumers.
Unthinkable but true, about 70% of customers have purchased from the same company for well over three years, and nearly 40% of drivers have never compared rates with other companies. American consumers can save hundreds of dollars each year just by shopping around, but most undervalue the amount of money they would save if they switched to a more affordable policy.
Since you have so many options for buying cheaper insurance for a Chevy TrailBlazer in Milwaukee, it’s nearly impossible to locate the most affordable insurer.
You need to quote other rates before your next renewal since rates change quite often. Just because you found the lowest rate on Chevy TrailBlazer insurance in Milwaukee two years ago there may be better deals available now. You can find a lot of wrong information about TrailBlazer insurance on the web, but by reading this article, you’re going to learn some tested techniques to slash your auto insurance rates in Milwaukee.
The method we recommend to compare rates for Chevy TrailBlazer insurance in Milwaukee is to know the trick auto insurance companies participate in online systems to quote your coverage. All consumers are required to do is provide information including how much school you completed, what your job is, how old drivers are, and if you have a valid license. Those rating factors is sent automatically to insurance carriers in your area and they return quotes with very little delay.
To check car insurance prices now, click here and complete the form.
The companies in the list below can provide price quotes in Wisconsin. If multiple companies are shown, it’s a good idea that you visit several of them to get the best price comparison.
Save money with discounts
Some insurers don’t always list every discount they offer in a way that’s easy to find, so the next list breaks down a few of the more well known and the more hidden ways to save on auto insurance. If you are not receiving all the discounts available, you could be getting lower rates.
- Good Students Pay Less – Being a good student can save 20 to 25%. The good student discount can last up to age 25.
- Accident Forgiveness – This isn’t a discount exactly, but some companies like State Farm, Progressive and GEICO allow you one accident without getting socked with a rate hike if your claims history is clear for a specific time period.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Factory air bags or automatic seat belts can qualify for discounts of more than 20%.
- Defensive Driver Discounts – Taking a course teaching driver safety skills could cut 5% off your bill and easily pay for the cost of the class.
- Theft Deterrent System – Cars equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems help deter theft and can earn a small discount on your policy.
- Lower Rates for Military – Being on active deployment in the military can result in better auto insurance rates.
- Membership in Organizations – Being in specific professional or occupational memberships or organizations could earn you a nice discount when shopping for auto insurance.
- Early Renewal Discounts – A few insurance companies allow discounts for switching to them early. It could save around 10% when you buy Milwaukee car insurance online.
You should keep in mind that most of the big mark downs will not be given to all coverage premiums. Some only reduce specific coverage prices like collision or personal injury protection. So when the math indicates it’s possible to get free car insurance, it doesn’t quite work that way.
Some of the insurance companies that may offer many of the previously listed discounts include:
Check with each company or agent what discounts are available to you. A few discounts might not apply in your area. If you would like to view insurers that offer discounts in Wisconsin, click this link.
Three good reasons to insure your TrailBlazer
Even though it can be expensive, maintaining insurance may be required for several reasons.
- The majority of states have mandatory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to carry specific minimum amounts of liability if you want to drive legally. In Wisconsin these limits are 25/50/10 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your Chevy TrailBlazer, most banks will make it mandatory that you carry insurance to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If coverage lapses or is canceled, the bank will be required to insure your Chevy at a much higher premium rate and require you to pay for it.
- Insurance protects your Chevy and your assets. It will also cover all forms of medical expenses that are the result of an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, will also pay attorney fees if you cause an accident and are sued. If mother nature or an accident damages your car, your policy will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of carrying enough insurance definitely exceed the price paid, especially when you need to use it. The average driver in Wisconsin is overpaying more than $865 each year so compare quotes from several companies once a year at a minimum to save money.
Compare rates but work with a local Milwaukee insurance agent
Many drivers prefer to talk to an insurance agent and that is just fine! One of the best bonuses of comparing auto insurance online is you may find the best rates and still have an agent to talk to.
For easy comparison, once you complete this form (opens in new window), your information is immediately sent to agents in your area who want to provide quotes for your auto insurance coverage. There is no need to search for an agent due to the fact that quote results will go to the email address you provide. You can get cheaper auto insurance rates and a licensed agent to talk to. If you wish to get a price quote from one company in particular, just navigate to their website to submit a rate quote request.
Deciding on an company requires you to look at more than just a low price. Here are some questions you should ask.
- Is auto insurance their primary focus in Milwaukee?
- Does the agent help file claims?
- Do they get paid more for recommending certain coverages?
- Will the quote change when the policy is issued?
- Do you have coverage for a rental car if your vehicle is in the repair shop?
- What discounts might you be missing?
Is an exclusive or independent auto insurance agent right for you?
If you want a local insurance agency, you should know the types of agencies that differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Agencies in Milwaukee are classified as either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments.
Exclusive agencies can only provide pricing for a single company such as AAA, Allstate, and State Farm. These agents are not able to provide rate quotes from other companies so always compare other rates. Exclusive insurance agents are usually well trained on their company’s products and that enables them to sell even at higher rates.
Shown below are exclusive agencies in Milwaukee that can give you price quotes.
American Family Insurance – Arthur Olszewski Agency Inc.
7400 W Brown Deer Rd – Milwaukee, WI 53223 – (414) 355-5533 – View Map
Independent Auto Insurance Agencies
Agents that choose to be independent are not employed by one company so they can write business amongst many companies depending on which coverage is best. If your agent finds better pricing, your policy is moved internally and you stay with the same agent. When comparing rates, you absolutely need to compare quotes from a few independent agents to get the best comparison.
The following is a short list of independent insurance agents in Milwaukee who can help you get rate quotes.
If you feel you receive acceptable answers to any questions you may have and locked in a price quote, it’s a good possibility that you have found an auto insurance agent that can properly insure your vehicles.