Want a free price quotes on lower-priced Ford F-150 insurance in Milwaukee? Getting lower-cost Milwaukee Ford F-150 insurance quotes might seem somewhat intimidating for vehicle owners that are relatively new to comparing rates over the internet. With so many options of companies competing online, how are vehicle owners able to possibly compare every company in order to find cheaper insurance prices?
Amazingly, a large majority of insurance policyholders have remained with the same insurance company for over three years, and practically 40% of insurance customers have never compared quotes from other companies. Milwaukee insurance shoppers could save an average of nearly 30% each year by just comparing rate quotes, but they just assume it takes a lot of time to compare rates online.
If you are paying for car insurance now, you will definitely be able to get lower rates using these methods. Comparing rates for the best-priced protection in Milwaukee is not as confusing as people think. Nevertheless, Wisconsin vehicle owners can benefit by having an understanding of how the larger insurance companies price insurance differently because it varies considerably.
When shopping for Ford F-150 insurance in Milwaukee there are multiple ways of comparing price quotes from different companies. The easiest way by far to find affordable Ford F-150 insurance rates consists of shopping online.
Keep in mind that obtaining a wide range of quotes will increase your chances of finding a lower rate.
The providers in the list below are ready to provide comparison quotes in Milwaukee, WI. If more than one company is shown, it's a good idea that you visit as many as you can in order to find the most competitive rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|F-150 XL Regular Cab 2WD||$94||$140||$278||$16||$84||$612||$51|
|F-150 STX Regular Cab 2WD||$126||$198||$230||$14||$68||$636||$53|
|F-150 XL Super Cab 2WD||$134||$254||$260||$16||$78||$742||$62|
|F-150 XLT Regular Cab 2WD||$148||$302||$260||$16||$78||$804||$67|
|F-150 STX Super Cab 2WD||$172||$294||$230||$14||$68||$778||$65|
|F-150 XL Crew Cab 2WD||$124||$194||$242||$14||$72||$646||$54|
|F-150 XLT Super Cab 2WD||$174||$282||$278||$16||$84||$834||$70|
|F-150 STX Regular Cab 4WD||$152||$242||$260||$16||$78||$748||$62|
|F-150 XL Regular Cab 4WD||$152||$244||$216||$12||$64||$688||$57|
|F-150 FX2 Super Cab 2WD||$100||$142||$236||$14||$70||$562||$47|
|F-150 XLT Crew Cab 2WD||$124||$204||$260||$16||$78||$682||$57|
|F-150 XL Super Cab 4WD||$170||$302||$260||$16||$78||$826||$69|
|F-150 XLT Regular Cab 4WD||$86||$132||$220||$14||$66||$518||$43|
|F-150 XL Crew Cab 4WD||$122||$178||$278||$16||$84||$678||$57|
|F-150 STX Super Cab 4WD||$192||$288||$242||$14||$72||$808||$67|
|F-150 XLT Super Cab 4WD||$122||$178||$278||$16||$84||$678||$57|
|F-150 FX2 2WD||$160||$278||$278||$16||$84||$816||$68|
|F-150 Lariat Super Cab 2WD||$196||$344||$278||$16||$84||$918||$77|
|F-150 Lariat Crew Cab 2WD||$140||$236||$260||$16||$78||$730||$61|
|F-150 FX4 Super Cab 4WD||$196||$344||$278||$16||$84||$918||$77|
|F-150 XLT Crew Cab 4WD||$172||$308||$260||$16||$78||$834||$70|
|F-150 FX4 4WD||$186||$242||$302||$18||$90||$838||$70|
|F-150 Lariat Crew Cab 4WD||$248||$440||$310||$18||$92||$1,108||$92|
|F-150 SVT Raptor Super Cab 4WD||$140||$236||$242||$14||$72||$704||$59|
|F-150 Lariat Super Cab 4WD||$122||$216||$278||$16||$84||$716||$60|
|F-150 Lariat Crew Cab Platinum 2WD||$228||$352||$302||$18||$90||$990||$83|
|F-150 Lariat Crew Cab Harley 2WD||$218||$484||$278||$16||$84||$1,080||$90|
|F-150 Lariat King Ranch 2WD||$186||$284||$302||$18||$90||$880||$73|
|F-150 Lariat King Ranch 4WD||$106||$184||$216||$12||$64||$582||$49|
|F-150 Lariat Crew Cab Harley 4WD||$142||$242||$220||$14||$66||$684||$57|
|F-150 Lariat Crew Cab Platinum 4WD||$172||$292||$216||$12||$64||$756||$63|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Above prices assume married female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Wisconsin minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, safe-driver, multi-policy, homeowner, and claim-free. Premium amounts do not factor in specific garaging location which can influence coverage prices substantially.
Insurance rate increases from tickets or accidents
The example below shows how traffic citations and at-fault collisions can drive up Ford F-150 insurance premiums for different age groups of insureds. The costs are based on a single female driver, full physical damage coverage, $100 deductibles, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Slash rates with these discounts on Ford F-150 insurance in Milwaukee
Buying auto insurance is not cheap, but you can get discounts to reduce the price significantly. Certain discounts will be applied when you quote, but some need to be specifically requested before they will apply.
- Accident Free - Milwaukee drivers who stay claim-free are rewarded with significantly better rates on Milwaukee auto insurance quote as opposed to accident-prone drivers.
- New Vehicle Savings - Buying a new car instead of a used F-150 can save up to 30% since new vehicles have better safety ratings.
- Student Driver Training - Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to enroll in driver's education if offered at their school.
- Homeowners Savings - Simply owning a home can save you money because maintaining a house is proof that your finances are in order.
- Low Mileage - Keeping the miles down on your Ford can earn lower auto insurance rates on the low mileage vehicles.
A little disclaimer on discounts, some of the credits will not apply to the entire policy premium. Most only cut the price of certain insurance coverages like collision or personal injury protection. Just because you may think you would end up receiving a 100% discount, auto insurance companies aren't that generous. But all discounts will positively reduce your policy premiums.
A list of auto insurance companies and their possible discounts are shown below.
- American Family may include discounts for multi-vehicle, mySafetyValet, TimeAway discount, air bags, bundled insurance, defensive driver, and early bird.
- Farm Bureau policyholders can earn discounts including renewal discount, safe driver, good student, driver training, and 55 and retired.
- State Farm offers discounts including passive restraint, accident-free, multiple autos, Steer Clear safe driver discount, anti-theft, and good driver.
- Travelers has savings for good student, save driver, driver training, new car, and home ownership.
- The Hartford may offer discounts for driver training, vehicle fuel type, bundle, air bag, and anti-theft.
- GEICO includes discounts for emergency military deployment, five-year accident-free, military active duty, defensive driver, multi-policy, and multi-vehicle.
- Progressive has discounts for continuous coverage, online quote discount, multi-vehicle, online signing, good student, multi-policy, and homeowner.
If you need lower rates, check with each company or agent which discounts they offer. Savings may not apply in your state. To find auto insurance companies with discount rates in Wisconsin, click here to view.
Buying the right vehicle insurance in Wisconsin is an important decision
Even though it's not necessarily cheap to insure a Ford in Milwaukee, paying for insurance may not be optional for several reasons.
- The majority of states have mandatory insurance requirements which means you are required to buy a minimum amount of liability coverage in order to drive the car legally. In Wisconsin these limits are 25/50/10 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you took out a loan on your Ford F-150, most lenders will require that you carry insurance to ensure they get paid if you total the vehicle. If you let the policy lapse, the bank may buy a policy for your Ford for a lot more money and make you pay a much higher amount than you were paying before.
- Insurance protects your Ford F-150 and your assets. Insurance will pay for medical transport and hospital expenses for yourself as well as anyone injured by you. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, also pays for attorney fees and expenses in the event you are sued. If mother nature or an accident damages your car, collision and comprehensive (also known as other-than-collision) coverage will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of buying enough insurance are definitely more than the cost, particularly for liability claims. Unknowingly, the average driver is currently overpaying as much as $825 a year so compare rate quotes once a year at a minimum to ensure rates are inline.
What if I want to buy from local Milwaukee insurance agents?
A lot of people would rather have an agent's advice and doing so can bring peace of mind One of the great benefits of getting online price quotes is the fact that drivers can get better rates and still have an agent to talk to. Buying from neighborhood agents is definitely important in Milwaukee.
To find an agent, once you fill out this form (opens in new window), the coverage information is transmitted to companies in Milwaukee that can give you free Milwaukee auto insurance quotes for your coverage. You won't need to contact an agency as quotes are delivered immediately to you. You can find the lowest rates without a big time investment. If you wish to quote rates from one company in particular, just go to their quote page to submit a rate quote request.
If you would like to find a reliable insurance agency, you must know there are a couple different types of agents that you can choose from. Milwaukee agents can either be independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer.
Independent Auto Insurance Agents (or Brokers)
Agents of this type can sell policies from many different companies and that allows them to write policies with a variety of different insurance companies and potentially find a lower price. To transfer your coverage to a different company, your agent can just switch to a different company and you can keep the same agent. If you need lower rates, you absolutely need to get insurance quotes from at a minimum one independent agency in order to have the best price comparison. Most can insure with smaller mutual companies which could offer lower prices.
Below is a small list of independent insurance agents in Milwaukee that may be able to provide free auto insurance rate quotes.
- Frank Marchan Insurance Agency, LLC
3931 S Howell Ave - Milwaukee, WI 53207 - (414) 755-4999 - View Map
- Wesley Insurance
5600 W Center St - Milwaukee, WI 53210 - (414) 873-4500 - View Map
- Schwade Insurance Agency, Inc.
8131 W Capitol Dr - Milwaukee, WI 53222 - (414) 462-5000 - View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
These type of agents can usually just insure with one company such as Allstate, State Farm and Farmers Insurance. Exclusive agents are unable to provide rate quotes from other companies so they have no alternatives for high prices. They are usually well trained on sales techniques which helps them sell on service rather than price. Consumers often buy from exclusive agents mostly because of the brand instead of buying on price only.
Below are Milwaukee exclusive agencies that can give you price quotes.
- Allstate Insurance: Dave Kelley
5913 W Howard Ave - Milwaukee, WI 53220 - (414) 988-5271 - View Map
- Farmers Insurance - Walt Buckhanan
5406 N Lovers Lane Rd - Milwaukee, WI 53225 - (414) 269-8945 - View Map
- Mark Bojarski - State Farm Insurance Agent
4724 W Forest Home Ave - Milwaukee, WI 53219 - (414) 545-6820 - View Map
Finding the right auto insurance agent should depend on more than just the quoted price. Any good agent in Milwaukee should know the answers to these questions.
- Are claims handled at the agent's location?
- Do they receive special compensation for putting your coverage with one company over another?
- How often do they review coverages?
- Are they full-time agents?
- Can glass repairs be made at your home?
- Who is covered by the car insurance policy?
- Do they carry Errors and Omissions coverage?